Wickenburg Visitor Center
Planning a trip to Wickenburg? Be sure to stop by the Wickenburg Visitor Center, located in the historic Santa Fe Depot (216 N. Frontier Street). Our volunteers can help answer any questions you may have about Wickenburg, including where to shop, eat, stay, and play.
Visitor Center Hours*:
- Monday – Friday: 10:00am to 2:00pm
- Closed on major holidays
*Summer 2022 hours
Learn more about:
- Where to eat, shop, and stay
- Upcoming special events
- Wickenburg’s unique history
- Our famous hiking trails
- Information about other Arizona communities
- General Arizona information, including the Grand Canyon
You can order the magazine-style Visitors Guide produced by The Wickenburg Sun or view the guides online for free! View Destination Wickenburg online here.
Need more information? Call the Wickenburg Visitor Center at 928-684-5479 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org