Wickenburg Area Map
WICKENBURG TRAILS MAP
The Vulture Peak Regional Maps have arrived and are for sale at Town Hall front counter and the Wickenburg Chamber of Commerce. The price is $12.00 each.
The map was produced by the various partners: BLM, Town of Wickenburg, Maricopa County, Arizona State Land Department and Wickenburg Chamber of Commerce.
The Map includes the public trail areas southwest of the US 60 of Morristown and Wickenburg to the southwest area of South Vulture Mine Road, with Vulture Peak near the middle.
- There will be 3 maps total.
- A digital version is in the process of being made.
- The next map will be of the Box Canyon area with an ETA of Summer 2020.
- The map is the most current as approved by BLM.
- No trail changes are expected by BLM for at least a couple of years.
- The map includes trails of all uses – motorized and non-motorized.
For additional information, please contact Tonya Forbrook, CPRP, AFO, Natural Resources and Recreation Manager
P: (928) 668-0553 | Email: email@example.com
Town of Wickenburg, 155 N. Tegner Street, Wickenburg, AZ 85390