WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT WICKENBURG?
Make sure you have the latest Wickenburg Visitor packet, jam-packed about information about our community, special offers and more! If you would like a digital copy of Destination Wickenburg, click here.
If you would like to have a brochure mailed to you, complete the form at the bottom and we will send one out. All fields required. Thank you!
TEN FUN THINGS TO DO IN WICKENBURG:
- Be inspired by a performance at the Del E. Webb Center for the Performing Arts.
- Visit the Desert Caballeros Western Museum, a showcase for western and southwestern art, & discover scheduled western exhibits and activities.
- Enjoy works by local, regional and national artists at various galleries.
- Tour the Historic Vulture Mine – learn about the rich gold strike.
- Check out the lush riparian area called the Hassayampa River Preserve, where water rises above ground, and hiking trails take you around the preserve area.
- Grab a bag of popcorn and a coke, lean back and enjoy a popular movie in the historic Saguaro Theatre.
- Our many outdoor activities can provide you relaxing fun on the golf course, hiking trails, jeep tours, horseback rides, ropings and rodeos throughout the year.
- Visit Los Caballeros Spa and the Alvea Spa at Wickenburg Ranch for relaxing and pampering.
- Capture the “Real West” when you stay at any of our local dude ranches.
- Feel the genuine Western Hospitality of this old community founded in 1863, by taking the Historical Walking Tour through downtown, and visiting our community at a variety of special events throughout the year.
Learn about all the attractions and adventures that Wickenburg has to offer in the latest edition of Destination Wickenburg. View the digital version or fill out the form at the top of this page to have a physical copy mailed to you.