WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT WICKENBURG?
Make sure you have the latest Wickenburg Visitor packet, jam-packed with information about our community, special offers, and more! The digital copy of Destination Wickenburg can be viewed online here.
If you would like to have a brochure mailed to you, complete the form at the bottom and we will send one out. All fields required. Thank you!
TEN FUN THINGS TO DO IN WICKENBURG:
- Be inspired by a performance at the Del E. Webb Center for the Performing Arts.
- Visit the Desert Caballeros Western Museum, a showcase for western and southwestern art, & discover scheduled western exhibits and activities.
- Enjoy works by local, regional and national artists at various galleries.
- Tour the Historic Vulture Mine – learn about the rich gold strike.
- Check out the lush riparian area called the Hassayampa River Preserve, where water rises above ground, and hiking trails take you around the preserve area.
- Grab a bag of popcorn and a soda, lean back, and enjoy a popular movie in the historic Saguaro Theatre.
- Our many outdoor activities can provide you with relaxing fun on the golf course, hiking trails, jeep tours, horseback rides, ropings, and rodeos throughout the year.
- Visit Los Caballeros Spa and the Alvea Spa at Wickenburg Ranch for relaxing and pampering.
- Capture the “Real West” when you stay at any of our local dude ranches.
- Feel the genuine Western Hospitality of this old community founded in 1863, by taking the Historical Walking Tour through downtown Wickenburg, and visiting our community at a variety of special events throughout the year.